Bhubaneswar: Two students of the Shriram Vidyamandir at Kachera Sahi in Nayagarh town were severely injured as a battery they playing with went off in the school premises on Thursday.
The two injured students were identified as Suryakant Jena and Ranjan Das and they have been admitted in the Nayagarh District Headquarters Hospital (DHH).
According to reports, the two students were connecting wires and small bulbs to a fully charged mobile battery when the battery exploded.
Following the incident, the teachers took him to the DHH where they are undergoing treatment.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here